UHG Walkin Drive for Freshers in Mumbai on 19th June 2016. United Health Group Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Medical Coding – HCC Position. UHG hiring for Hyderabad Location. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
UHG Walkin Drive for Freshers in Mumbai:
|Company Name||United Health Group|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Medical Coding – HCC|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
- Must be a graduate.
- Certified Fresher or Certified with Experience are only eligible
- If experienced, the maximum experience eligibility is 5 Years into medical coding
- Must be a certified coder through AAPC or AHIMA. Certifications accepted include CPC, CCS, CCA, COC, ICD-10, RHIA, and RHIT.
- All coding candidates must have current coding certifications; must provide proof of certification with valid certification identification number.
- Perform ongoing analysis of medical record charts for the appropriate coding compliance.
- Coder is responsible for meeting daily production goal of 6 charts per hour.
- Coder is responsible for meeting quality coding goal of averaging 95% accuracy rate on a monthly basis.
- Attend conference calls as necessary to provide
- Quality audits are conducted monthly on 10% of all charts coded per coder.
- Production is monitored weekly/monthly to ensure coders are being productive.
- Day Shift 8:00am to 5:30pm
- Transport Provided.
- If irrelevant please ignore.
UHG Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Please carry a copy of updated CV,along with a valid Government issued photo identity proof (any one of the below) and a passport size photo
- Driving License,
- PAN card,
- Election Commission ID Card,
- AADHAR ID Card,
- Bank Passbook with attested customer photograph and signature (only from Govt. Banks)