Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive for Freshers on 18th June 2016. Sopra Steria Job Openings in Pune for Engineer Trainee Position. Only 2016 batch BE, B.Tech Fresher are eligible to attend this drive. Last Date apply online is 16th June 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Sopra Steria Off Campus Drive for Freshers:
|Company Name||Sopra Steria India Pvt Ltd|
|Event Date||18th June 2016|
|Last Date||16th June 2016|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries, Sopra Steria had revenue of €3.6 billion in 2015.
India is an Integral part of Sopra Steria’s global business strategy. We have a strong local presence in India with more than 5,000 people working across 4 delivery centers: Noida, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune.
- Training on engineering and technical aspects of software development as well as organizational practices will be imparted to the SETs at the time of joining to ensure a solid foundation towards successful career.
- This training will be conducted under the aegis of the global Sopra Academy. Upon successful completion of their training, the SETs will get deployed on projects in various technology streams for global clients.
- Number of positions: 20
- 2016 batch B.Tech/B.E – CSE/IT, MCA with Science Graduation
- No Active/live back-log
- Should not have more than 2 years of gap in the academic career
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Sopra Steria Software Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs