Policy Bazaar Careers Registration Link For Freshers. Apply online for Policy bazaar recruitment drive. Policy bazaar job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Startup company jobs in India.
Policy bazaar Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus recruitment also. Here we are providing the complete details about Policy bazaar Jobs vacancy. Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Policy bazaar Recruitment form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit and proceed further. From the official sources, we heard that there will be more vacancy jobs to be fulfilled which are more than the previous year. If you have any doubts keep on visiting our website.
Aspirants should practice Policy bazaar placement papers to crack Policy bazaar written exam or Policy bazaar online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Policy bazaar test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Policy bazaar company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Policy bazaar walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Policy Bazaar Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Policy Bazaar|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Finance|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Current Job Openings in Policy Bazaar:
- Front End Engineer
- Database Developer
- Dot Net Developer / Sr. Developer
- Java Developer
- UI Designer for Mobile & Web
- Associate Sales Consultants – Outbound
- Associate Sales Consultants – Chat
- Team Coach – Sales (Outbound)
- MIS Executive / Data Analyst
- Content Writer
- Marketing Internship
- Human Resource Internship
- Associate Consultant – Sales
- Team Leader – Telesales
- Product Manager – Mutual Funds
- Assistant Manager – Sales
- PHP Team Lead
- Sales Executive
- Associate Service Consultant
- Associate Sales Consultant
Policy bazaar Company Profile:
Apart from Info Edge (India), Intel Capital, Tiger Global Management, Inventus Capital Partners and Ribbit Capital have invested in PolicyBazaar.com over multiple rounds of funding. PolicyBazaar raised Rs 119 crore (20 million dollars) in the Series C round of funding in mid 2014, has a post money valuation of approximately 100 million dollars. In March 2015, the company raised Rs 300-crore financing from PremjiInvest and Steadview Capital. In October 2015, Infoedge transferred its entire shareholding in Policybazaar.com to MakeSense Technologies for Rs 101.30 crore.
The company has a headcount of around 1500 people. It has 5 million registered users.The users search through 2-3 pages per visit on an average. Since July, Policybazaar.com has rolled out many campaigns on TV with Comedy Star Kapil Sharma and has also tried the radio route. PolicyBazaar has appointed Lowe Lintas as its advertising agency. The company is expected to post profits in 2014-15.
|Company Name||Policy bazaar|
|Founders or Key people||Yashish Dahiya,Ashish Pathak Alok Bansal|
|No. of Employees||1500|
Policy bazaar Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Policy bazaar Registration Process
- To Apply for Policy bazaar job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.policybazaar.com.
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Sector 44, Gurgaon – 122001,
How To Apply For Policy bazaar Jobs
we hope the information provided on Policy bazaar Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.