Nokia Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore - GIS Analyst. Nokia Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as GIS Analyst position. Bachelor's Degree Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Nokia Job Openings for freshers in Bangalore:
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||GIS Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- GIS Analyst I is an entry level geographer (Developmental role) who performs analysis of varied source inputs viz. video files, LIDAR drives, satellite imagery, shape files, etc. and interprets varied and complex situations.
- Apply logical decision making for digitization/updates of maps in the database.
- Use defined quality assurance processes/tools to ensure accuracy.
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
Job Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelors degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) or equivalent from 2014,2015 or 2016 Year of Passout.
- 0 - 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Should have consistent 50% and above throughout academics.
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts on rotational basis (6.30 AM to 3 PM & 3.10 PM to 11.40 PM)