NCR Freshers Recruitment in India for Associate Software Engineers. NCR Job Openings across India for freshers as Associate Software Engineer Position. BS/BA in Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree or a strong technical background freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Freshers Recruitment in India:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Location||Anyware in India|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- Being effective while communicating with IT and business users.
- Analyze business information requirements.
- Develop and compose functional specifications and design specifications.
- Design, develop and test applications to provide global business reporting & analysis.
- Documenting the details and building a KB (Knowledge Base) for the group.
- Adhere to NCR’s internal software development processes.
- Attending all the project related meetings
- Primary: SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, Teradata Utilities, RDBMS Knowledge.
- Secondary: Business Objects, Informatica
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree or a strong technical background
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs