Micromax Pool Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, Diploma Freshers on 10th June 2016. Micromax Job Openings in Rudrapur (Uttarakhand), Bhivadi (Rajasthan) for freshers as Trainee Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech and Diploma Freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Micromax Pool Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech, Diploma Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Job Location||Rudrapur (Uttarakhand), Bhivadi (Rajasthan)|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
About Micromax Company:
Micromax is an Indian Consumer Electronics company headquartered at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Micromax started as an IT software company in 2000 and worked on embedded platforms. It entered the mobile handset business, and became one of the largest Indian domestic mobile handsets company operating in low cost feature phone segments by 2010. Micromax is tenth largest vendor in the world. Micromax made there manufacturing factory by the name of Bhagwati Products Ltd which cost them Rs. 500 Crore in Rajashtan's Alwar district. Micromax also have manufacturing plants in Rudrapur (SIDCUL), Uttarakhand, Bhivadi (Rajasthan)
- Designation - Trainee Engineer
- Profile - Production, Quality, Maintenance, Store
- Qualification - B.Tech(Electronics/EEE/Mechatronics)/Diploma(All)
- Salary - As per company norms.
- Facility - Fooding, Medical, Bus , PF and ESIC.
- Type of Drive - Pool Campus Drive
- Date - 10th June 2016 (Friday)
- Time - 9:30 AM Sharp
- Venue - APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza Panipat, Haryana
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
Micromax Selection Process:
- Written Test
- TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
- HR INTERVIEW
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
Related Fresher Jobs: