Microland Freshers Walkin Drive for Technical Service Desk on 2nd July 2016. Microland Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Technical Service Desk Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Microland Freshers Walkin Drive for Technical Service Desk:
|Company Name||Microland Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Industry Type||IT-Hardware & Networking|
|Salary||50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
- Responding to and Answering Calls, Emails and Web Tickets of end users in a cordial, professional manner
- Logging Tickets (Incident / Service Request / Information Query) for every user interaction handled
- Providing first level support on Desktops, Peripherals, Outlook and Office automation products.
- Route/Assign tickets to the appropriate support group, if necessary.
- Identifying and escalating high-severity, priority issues
- Updating Pending Tickets with timely, precise, accurate updates
- Following-up with end users, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets
- Job Location : Andheri / Malad / Goregaon
- Exp : 6 Months – 3 Years
- Shift Pattern : Rotational
- Candidate should be a graduate i.e-10+2+3 or 10+3+3 from affiliated university.
- Candidate with good communication and relevant experience of 1-3 yrs
- Candidates should be willing to work in shifts
- Candidate should have all the set of documents for the company worked-Offer letter, salary slip, Experience letter.
- Should have experience in troubleshooting the Desktop, Laptops, & Peripherals
- Should be able to troubleshoot on Standard Applications, Windows Operating System and proprietary applications for which Knowledge articles are available etc.
- Should have good inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization
- Customer Service Soft Skills – Active listening, Taking Ownership, Treating the customer with courtesy. Demonstrate respect for the customer and professionalism.
- Proactive thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Should be ready to work in all shifts
Microland Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Microland Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 2nd July 2016
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 2 PM
201 Phoniex House
Sena Pati Bapat marg