IBM Walkin Drive for Recruitment Executives on 10th June 2016. IBM Job Openings in Delhi for Freshers as Recruitment Executive position. Any Graduate, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check:IBM Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
IBM Walkin Drive for Recruitment Executives:
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About IBM Company:
Neither IBM India Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively ‘IBM’), nor any authorized third party who assists with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from IBM. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from IBM are sent from an official e-mail id and/or are printed on IBM letterhead with authentic signatures of appropriate IBM authorities.
- Identifying potential candidates, sourcing them through the existing database, contacts, referrals and headhunting
- Independently manage recruitment for an account/geography
- Managing the Internet-based recruitment process.
- Co-ordinate / liaison with Recruitment Agencies, Institutions
- Presenting job opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Preliminary screening of candidates to ensure that they meet the requirement.
- Conducting skills testing, interviews, reference checks and background investigations. Good with Documentation
- Scheduling interviews, feedback and follow-up.
- Planning and strategizing for project specific recruitment within defined time frames
- Churn and implement specific recruitment strategies in conjunction with the overall recruitment strategy for the company
- Contribute to creating an organizational image, which would help in attracting and recruiting the best talent.
- Data Management, Time Management
- Detail oriented
- Organizing and planning
- High Energy
- Multi Tasking
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Work and Collaboration
- Self Motivated and Quick Learner
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Ability to handle stress and ability to work independently
- Resilience and flexibility
- Result Oriented
- Graduate (10+2+3), Post Graduates
- English :Fluent
- 0-2 Years of experience in Recruitment
IBM Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Updated Resume
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
IBM Walk-In Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-In Date: 10th June 2016
Interview Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
Tower B , 11th floor , Unitech Cyber Park ,
Sector 39 Gurgaon.
Nearest metro Station – Huda City Center
Contact Person: Komal Kaur