HCL Walkin for Graduates from 2014, 2015, 2016 Batch on 13th June 2016. HCL Recruitment in Noida for freshers as Voice Support position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Before you attend the interview check HCL Placement Papers for crack the Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
HCL Walkin for Graduates from 2014, 2015, 2016 Batch:
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||Voice Support|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.com
He/she will be responsible in providing 100% voice support to the clients and online technical resolution.
- Voice based technical support experience in a global environment
- Basic technical knowledge of PCs
- Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
- Technical Knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP
- Good communication and conversation skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Skill : DC Ops | Work Location : Noida/Chennai/ Bangalore | Experience : Fresher – 6 months |
Role, Responsibilities, and skill sets :
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackup and Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Work experience with the following:
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any)
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customers end users
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support
HCL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HCL Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:
Walk-in Date: 13th June 2016
Walkin Time: 9 AM – 11 AM