Freshers Walkin Drive at Amazon Hyderabad from 13th to 18th June 2016. Amazon Job Vacancies in Hyderabad for freshers as Transportation Operations Specialist position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
Freshers Walkin Drive at Amazon Hyderabad:
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Transportation Operations Specialist|
|Salary||290000/- to 380000/-|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- TOC (Transportation Operation Center) is the central command and control center for Transportation Execution across the Amazon Supply Chain network supporting multiple geographies like NA, UK, India and EU.
- It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon fulfillment centers (FC), from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs and from Amazon Delivery Stations to customers.
- In case of any exceptions, TOC steps in to resolve the issue and keeps all the stakeholders informed on the proceedings.
- Along with this tactical problem solving TOC is also charged with understanding trends in network exceptions and then automating processes or proposing process changes to streamline operations.
- This second aspect involves network monitoring and significant analysis of network data.
- Overall, TOC plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon transportation and thereby has a direct impact on Amazons ability to serve its customers on time.
- Communicate with stakeholders (over phone or email) with a problem solving attitude.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, Delivery Associates in real time.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
- Bachelors degree Preferably in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills Verbal and Written
- Good knowledge of working over internet and an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
Amazon Walkin Recruitment Details:Walk in Date: 13th to 18th June 2016
Time: 10 AM - 1 PM
Raheja Mind Space,Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad
Land Mark: Opposite Westin Hotel