Eze Software Job Openings For Freshers in Hyderabad:
|Company Name||Eze Software Group|
|Job Role||Jr. Developer|
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Participation in large-scale collaborative projects.
- Open-source contribution.
- Experience with version-control systems and use of scripting language a plus but not required.
- Development experience in C++, C#, or .NET.
Eze Software Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs