EMC Hiring for Graduate freshers as Software Engineer – June 2016. EMC Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer Position. Any graduate Freshers are eligible to attend the drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
EMC Hiring for Graduate freshers as Software Engineer :
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||Fresher / Trainee / Entry Level|
We didn’t become the billion dollar global converged infrastructure leader by hiring followers. As a Solutions Architect at VCE, your thinking will transform your customers’ data centers. You’ll innovate and create services architecture and design throughout your career with us. You’ll never stop learning because we never stop. Period. And as we grow and succeed, so will you. You know those “once in a lifetime” career opportunities? This is one of them. Do more with your talent. Experience the people, the products, and the potential of VCE. Our company was founded by Cisco, VMware, EMC and Intel. Today we’re an EMC business and our future is brighter than ever. Amazing happens here. And we want you to be a part of it.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our dynamic team developing Microsoft based solutions and products.
- These products are highly scalable distributed applications that enable customers in different vertical industries.
- We promote a dynamic and innovative environment and have a strong customer base of 1000+ and growing.
- This is a great opportunity for a problem solver who is passionate about using latest technology to deliver Enterprise Content Management.
- Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
- Work with customers and field escalation providing solutions in quick turn-around.
- Write functional and technical specifications.
- Perform design, code and unit-test reviews.
- Take ownership to resolve customer escalations and provide root cause analysis.
- Communicate effectively with global team members and related stake holders.
- High energy, passionate team player.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- Desirable to have experience in Java based web applications.
- Expert level knowledge in debugging large complex application.
- Expert level knowledge of common architectural and design patterns.
- Quick learner with strong technical and analytical (problem solving) skills.
- Self-directed learner driven to build the best customer experience possible.
- Key Skills: C++, COM, Windows API
- Additional skills: Messaging API, Web Services
EMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs