EFI Job Openings for QA Engineer Position (BE, B.Tech freshers). EFI Recruitment drive in India for freshers as Associate QA Engineer position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
EFI Job Openings for QA Engineer Position:
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- As a successful candidate you will get an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where your responsibilities range from production support to project implementation efforts.
- You will support multiple business groups and/or applications, so you may also be asked to learn and support other applications. This is a full time position. You’ll collaborate tightly with a highly talented & committed applications team, including systems analysts.
- You are an independent thinker, comfortable with sharing and accepting ideas in an open manner - and you expect the same to be reciprocated.
- You must possess solid written and verbal communication skills and have an aptitude for thriving in complex situations.
- Lastly, you should enjoy working in a fast-paced, self-directed, diverse and customer service-oriented environment.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- An Associate QA Engineer is required to fully test the Product or System to ensure it functions properly and meets the Business Needs / Requirements.
- Analyze and understand Requirements
- Manual Testing of Product / System
- Prepare Scenarios / Use Cases / Test Cases
- Execute Scenarios / Use Cases / Test Cases
- Report Defects
- Prepare test reports
- Automation Testing
- Create and Execute Automation Scripts
- Application Testing in Mobile Devices
- Testing Experience 0 to 1 years
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Live Cycle (STLC).
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control Process and methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting , analytical and quantitative reasoning skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Must be highly organized, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt for changing requirements.
- Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Automation using Selenium
- Familiarity with Mac OS
- Good knowledge of Object oriented programming.
- Any Programming knowledge - Java (preferred), Python, .Net (C#, VB) etc.,
- B.Tech/B.E or equivalent area of study.
EFI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: