Deloitte Job Openings for freshers in Hyderabad – Apply Online. Deloitte Recruitment in Hyderabad for fresher Associate Analyst – Customer Service position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Deloitte Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Deloitte Job Openings for freshers in Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst – Customer Service|
About The Company:
- Create, monitor and close Sales force and Service Desk cases in a timelymanner meeting the Service Level Expectation (SLE)
- Manage Live Chat’s
- Contribute knowledge articles
- Manage support queues, including following up on open issues, assisting withissue resolution, escalating issues, working directly with the other referralteams
- Ensure customer satisfaction by proper escalation within a quick turnaroundtime
- Answer inquiries in the areas of content, learning organization and contacts,where to find certain learning information, e-learning guide, etc
- Redirect inquiries about systems and functionality to appropriate resourceswithin a tracking system
- Participate in systems Testing as and when required
- Participate in firm & process initiatives as needed
- Has 0-1 years of customer service experience through Email and Live Chat support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (must be an effective communicator)
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to interact with customersdirectly globally
- Basic to intermediate capabilities in word-processing, spreadsheet andother PC software, as well as with Email and the internet
- Ability to prioritize time and work on multiple tasks with ongoingdeadlines
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with multiple departments
- Self-starter; highly motivated to learn new skills.
- In depth understanding of Saba LMS and experience working on system upgrades from one version to other is mandatory.
- Systemic problem solver, implementing solutions to solve root cause problems.
- Easily learns new skills and techniques and has an aptitude for understanding functional and technical process details.
- Assertive,energetic, and a self-starter. Able to prioritise time and work on multiple tasks with ongoing deadlines.
- Continuously seeksto enhance skills and improve one’s performance
- Able to handle multiple,complex priorities and balance theneeds of each according to business impact.
- Strongwritten, oral, communications and facilitation skills.
- Conveysinformation in understandable terms at all levels of the organization and through proper channels.
- Proven analyticalskills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency withMicrosoft Excel, Access, Word,Visio, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience working in a virtual environment where the individual works with teams in other locations and different time zones.
Deloitte Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs