Deloitte Job Openings for freshers in Hyderabad - Apply Online. Deloitte Recruitment in Hyderabad for fresher Associate Analyst - Customer Service position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Deloitte Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Deloitte Job Openings for freshers in Hyderabad
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst - Customer Service|
About The Company:
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities - Mumbai , Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision. When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients.
- Create, monitor and close Sales force and Service Desk cases in a timelymanner meeting the Service Level Expectation (SLE)
- Manage Live Chat’s
- Contribute knowledge articles
- Manage support queues, including following up on open issues, assisting withissue resolution, escalating issues, working directly with the other referralteams
- Ensure customer satisfaction by proper escalation within a quick turnaroundtime
- Answer inquiries in the areas of content, learning organization and contacts,where to find certain learning information, e-learning guide, etc
- Redirect inquiries about systems and functionality to appropriate resourceswithin a tracking system
- Participate in systems Testing as and when required
- Participate in firm & process initiatives as needed
Education and Experience:
- Has 0-1 years of customer service experience through Email and Live Chat support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (must be an effective communicator)
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to interact with customersdirectly globally
- Basic to intermediate capabilities in word-processing, spreadsheet andother PC software, as well as with Email and the internet
- Ability to prioritize time and work on multiple tasks with ongoingdeadlines
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with multiple departments
- Self-starter; highly motivated to learn new skills.
- In depth understanding of Saba LMS and experience working on system upgrades from one version to other is mandatory.
- Systemic problem solver, implementing solutions to solve root cause problems.
- Easily learns new skills and techniques and has an aptitude for understanding functional and technical process details.
- Assertive,energetic, and a self-starter. Able to prioritise time and work on multiple tasks with ongoing deadlines.
- Continuously seeksto enhance skills and improve one’s performance
- Able to handle multiple,complex priorities and balance theneeds of each according to business impact.
- Strongwritten, oral, communications and facilitation skills.
- Conveysinformation in understandable terms at all levels of the organization and through proper channels.
- Proven analyticalskills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency withMicrosoft Excel, Access, Word,Visio, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience working in a virtual environment where the individual works with teams in other locations and different time zones.
Deloitte Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: