Dell Walkin Drive for Graduate freshers on 27th and 28th June 2016. Dell Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Technical Support Associate Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and Eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at below mentioned Location.
Also Check: Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Dell Walkin Drive for Graduate freshers:
|Company Name||Dell International Services|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Noida|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary||3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have an excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
- MBA / MCA / M.Tech’s are not eligible.
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Dell Walkin Details:
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park, Sector Road
Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002
Contact Person: Sangitta/Neha