Attivo Networks Off Campus for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers on 10th July 2016. Attivo Networks Job Openings in Bangalore for Software Engineer - Quality Assurance Position. Only BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Fresher are eligible to attend this drive. Last Date apply online is 9th July 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Attivo Networks Off Campus for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers:
|Company Name||Attivo Networks|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Event Date||10th July 2016|
|Last Date||9th July 2016|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Quality Assurance|
|Salary||Rs.700000/- to Rs.750000/-|
About The Company:
Attivo Networks harnesses next-generation virtual HoneyNet technology to detect and engage BOTs and APTs as they try to propagate inside a network. The Attivo solution is the most elegant method to detect these threats as it is not inline, does not require changes to the traffic flow or rely on a signature database.
- This person will be responsible for testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s BotSink solutions.
- Primary focus would be to test the BotSink hardware appliance including its virtualized form factor appliance.
- Has to work in close collaboration with developers to ensure quality of the delivered solutions.
Qualification & Skills:
- BE / B.Tech /ME / M.Tech (Computer Science) with 0 – 1 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows OS.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and Application Protocols (SNMP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SSH, SMTP) knowledge.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The confidence to ask the tough questions necessary to ensure continuous product improvement
- A passion for quality and technology. Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
- Good pH score
- Good academics
How To Apply For Attivo Network Off Campus 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!