Associate Software Engineer Jobs for freshers at RedHat Bangalore. Red Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Software Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Associate Software Engineer Jobs for freshers:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT -Software|
- The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will focus on Red Hat Gluster Storage, an open, software-defined scale out file storage solution.
- In this role, you will engage with both internal and community teams of highly talented and motivated developers to guide the end-to-end life cycle of each new feature.
- You will also participate in design discussions, work with teams to implement solutions, and help both the community and Red Hat customers to adopt the features you develop.
- We’ll need you to be prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, as we add multiple new features with each major release.
- Work with other engineering teams to ensure services meet scalability, availability, security, and performance goals
- Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholders; review API designs and test new features
- Research and experiment with key technologies, architectures, and standards
- Collaborate with customer facing teams to debug and resolve technical challenges
- Build a usage community around the platform by writing technical articles, presenting at developer conferences, and working with contributors
- Systems coding skills in C/C++, Python, and Go
- Understanding of concurrent programming, distributed, and cloud computing software systems
- Deep knowledge of concurrency control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures
- Ability to support multiple development teams and successfully influence design across a range of domains of expertise
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and optimizing scalability and performance
- Experience collaborating with UX teams to implement strategic insights and design
- Comfortable learning about new areas as needed
Redhat Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: