Adobe Job Openings in Noida for Software Engineer - Apply online. Adobe Job Openings in Noida for freshers and Experienced as Software Engineer position. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field Freshers and Experienced are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Adobe Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Adobe Job Openings in Noida for Software Engineer:
|Company Name||Adobe India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
What You Will do:
- Define and evolve automation tools and strategies for testing Document Cloud components, tools & APIs.
- Design test plans, implement efficient processes/methods to test.
- Automate product features and end user workflows using tools and writing scripts.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform's value.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
What you need to Succeed:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Working knowledge of Java. Experience with Java testing frameworks.
- Expertise with automation tools like Selenium and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of web servers, databases and experience with web technologies including REST, JQuery, AJAX, etc
- Experience with cloud API, and ability to put them to good use for an intuitive third-party integration story
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with customers.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
Adobe India Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: