Adobe Job Openings in Noida for Software Engineer – Apply online. Adobe Job Openings in Noida for freshers and Experienced as Software Engineer position. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field Freshers and Experienced are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Adobe Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Adobe Job Openings in Noida for Software Engineer:
|Company Name||Adobe India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
What You Will do:
- Define and evolve automation tools and strategies for testing Document Cloud components, tools & APIs.
- Design test plans, implement efficient processes/methods to test.
- Automate product features and end user workflows using tools and writing scripts.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform’s value.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Working knowledge of Java. Experience with Java testing frameworks.
- Expertise with automation tools like Selenium and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of web servers, databases and experience with web technologies including REST, JQuery, AJAX, etc
- Experience with cloud API, and ability to put them to good use for an intuitive third-party integration story
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with customers.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
Adobe India Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For Adobe Recruitment 2016: