ACI Job Openings for Quality Assurance Engineer Freshers in Bangalore. ACI Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers as Quality Assurance Engineer position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
ACI Job Openings for Quality Assurance Engineer Freshers:
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Validates software products through the use of requirement validation and systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes test cases according to system test plans. Analyzes and writes test specifications and procedures. Scripts and executes automated test cases against both modular and solution environments.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Executes and provides feedback to engineers, architects, and product management on platform and application capabilities of the end-to-end system.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Validates product and customer requirements and identifies test coverage, requirement gaps and project risks from the requirements, while implementing requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
- Executes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Assists with the risk analysis on the various components of the system.
- Preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
- Develops an understanding of the proposed system and assists in creation of test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
- Assists with the validation test phase including monitoring script execution and testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system. Is actively involved in the execution of test scripts.
- Assists in the execution of scripts to capture and analyze application and platform metrics.
- Assists in converting manual tests into automated tests using the specified framework.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
- Understanding of platform and operating system architecture.
ACI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For ACI Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!