Xerox Freshers Job Vacancies in Chennai – Apply Online. Xerox Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Xerox Freshers Job Vacancies in Chennai:
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
- Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
- Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
- Posts ledger and general journal entries
- Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum Knowledge of basic accounting and finance practices
- Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Minimum Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability
- Minimum Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work enthusiastically within an environment of changing priorities
- Minimum Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Minimum Previous experience of handling customer queries face to face or telephone
- Minimum Experience using computer applications used in performance of role
- Minimum Excellent systems literacy knowledge – MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet, Web Conferencing
Xerox Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs