Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for freshers from 4th to 31st May 2016. Wipro BPO Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Inbound/outbound/email- Chat
position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You should practice Wipro BPO Placement Papers before going to interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Wipro Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Wipro BPS Walkin Drive for freshers:
|Company Name||Wipro BPS Solutions Ltd|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Sc, BCA,M.Com|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Job Role||Inbound Process|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About The Company:
At Wipro BPS, you will get a in-depth understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, a self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge.
In addition to our intensive new-hire training program and our scheduled development-oriented programs, we provide Learn and Earn options to fast track your career by offering a variety of paid education programs (SEED) affiliated with various reputed universities - these programs include both graduate and post-graduate options.
While best-of-breed facilities and infrastructure is a given, we believe that our iconic brand, our industry leading position and the exciting career opportunities differentiate us from the rest of the industry.
- Responsible for meeting targets/KRAs/metrics Responsible for following the tools and methods of the process Good understanding of training methodologies
- Meeting customer expectations
- Basic Understanding of an ERP
- Good working knowledge in MS office Especially EXCEL
- Should possess good Office E mail Writing Skill
- Experience in international voice process- Email/Chat/CustomerService
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts including night shifts
- Willingness to take extra responsibility
- Good energy level
- Customer Focus
- BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Sc, BCA,Mcom(Only Passed Out)
- (Strictly no Pursuing graduates, 2016 passed out candidates, Technical and Post Graduates not required)
Wipro BPO Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- 3 copies of resume
- 1 passport size photo
- Govt. ID proof
Related Fresher Jobs:
Wipro Walkin Recruitment 2016 Details:Walk-in Date: 4th to 31st May 2016
Walk-in Time: 9 AM - 11 AM
CDC 3,Left Wing,1st Floor,
105 Anna Salai,Guindy,
Chennai -600 032.
Contact Person: Shobia
Share This Job Opening...!!