VMWare Recruitment for freshers in Bangalore:
|Job Role||Member of Technical Staff|
VMware is the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization’s transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy-financial, human and the Earth’s. With 2009 revenues of $2 billion, VMware has more than 190,000 customers and 25,000 partners worldwide. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our 8,200+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
- Be an individual contributor in a R&D development team working on the Enterprise Web Portals. The development work will include both frontend and backend with the following skill set requirements.
- PHP, CSS/HTML5
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- AngularJS, jQuery is nice to have
- Solr search engine
- Strong knowledge and experience with OOP, MVC, and Spring Framework.
- Prior knowledge of Tomcat, Apache configuration and troubleshooting portal issues
- BS or above in Information Management or Computer Science
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
- Strong initiative and the desire to experiment with new technologies
vmware Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs