TCS Walkin Drive for Freshers in Surat On 30th May to 3rd June 2016. TCS Job Openings in Surat for freshers as Trainee position. B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BA graduates are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check TCS Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can walkin through below mentioned address.
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
TCS Walkin Drive for Freshers in Surat:
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BA|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Salary||1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
About TCS Company:
Greetings from TCS - BPS(Business Process Services) Quick overview about our organization. We are part of Business Process Servicing unit of TCS called as TCS BPS. TCS Globally has 300000 plus Employees with 230 Office in 46 countries with a revenue of $15.50 Billon (2014-15). TCS BPS amounts to 70000 employees. Currently we offer services across 13 domains & 5 horizontals such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Science | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Retail & CPG | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality| Horizontal Services such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO. TCS was ranked no.1 in India's Most Respected Companies survey conducted by the Business World magazine. The number of female employees at TCS has crossed the one-lakh mark, making it the country's biggest employer of women in the private sector.
- Tata consultancy Services (TCS) is executing a mega E-Governance project called Passport Seva Project for the Govt of India. There are 77 Passport Seva Kendras across the country in 63 cities. This project has won several prestigious awards across all spectrums
- Qualification: Minimum Graduation from any discipline.
- (Candidates with MCA, BE, B Tech, CA, CS, ICWA, LLB, MBA, PG qualification need not apply. Its not a technical job hence candidates with technical qualification will not be interviewed)
- Document Verification
- Quality Data entry
- Resolve customer queries and issues.
- Ensure quality of services delivered
- Decent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Decent personality and customer handling skills.
- Knowledge of local language and English language.
- MS Office knowledge
- Should have Pan Card
- Should not have more than 2 yrs undefined gap after graduation or post-graduation
- General Shift only (No Night Shift)
- 5 days a week Monday to Friday
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Related Fresher Jobs:
TCS Walkin Details:Interview Date: 30th May to 3rd June 2016
Timing: 4 PM - 6 PM
Contact Person: Ms Hemali B
Passport Seva Kendra
1st floor, Union Trade Centre, Nr.Apple Hospital
Udhana Darwaja, Surat - 395007
Contact Person: Ms Hemali B