TCS BPS Walkin Drive for 2015, 2016 Batch MBA Freshers On 28th May 2016. TCS Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Non Voice Process position. B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, MBA graduates are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check TCS Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidate register for your EPCN. In case of any issues / clarification regarding EP registration. Kindly meet us on above mentioned Interview date.
Also Check: TCS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
TCS BPS Walkin Drive for International Voice Process:
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, MBA|
|Job Role||Non Voice Process|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- MBA Finance fresh Graduates 2015/16 pass outs only can apply.
- Other MBA candidates with UG – B.com/BBA can apply.
- UG – BE/B.tech are not eligible.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation
- Willingness to work in any shifts can apply.
- Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again
- Mandatory Requirements (How to generate your EPCN)
- EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select India geography & next click on Experienced Professionals link
- Step 3: Go to Create your profile (For New Users) link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPS)
- Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
- In case of any issues / clarification regarding EP registration. Kindly meet us on above mentioned Interview date
TCS Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS Walkin Details:
Interview Date: 28th May 2016
Timing: 11 AM – 12 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
TCS BPS, Synergy Park Non-SEZ,
CMC center, Opp. DLF building,