Software Engineer Job Openings for freshers at MSCI Mumbai. MSCI Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Software Engineer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Software Engineer Job Openings for freshers:
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
- MSCI is seeking an outstanding software engineer intern to join our Functional QA team in Mumbai, India.
- As a key member of this team, the candidate will work closely with the global teams based in Beijing, Berkeley, Boston, Budapest, Mumbai, New York City, and Norman to ensure that MSCI risk applications continue to provide clients exceptional quality and sophistication.
- The candidate is expected to be detail oriented and capable of performing multi-task assignments in a timely and independent fashion.
- The candidate will work on innovative applications utilizing the latest technologies, and will be responsible for ensuring that product specifications and functionality fulfill client needs.
- The individual is expected to create tests, setup regression automation, and execute functional tests for risk applications. The candidate should be highly motivated, have strong communications skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
- The candidate will have opportunity to work on innovative financial applications utilizing the latest technologies and will be responsible for understanding client needs and for ensuring that product specifications and functionality fulfill client needs.
- The members of our Functional QA team have the opportunity to contribute in a broad set of roles including: developing test plans and test cases, verifying web service components, and implementing and using automated test tools.
- Perform test case management activities and track test requirement coverage.
- Analyze defects found during testing to identify likely root cause and create defect reports.
- Develop and extend automated test scripts, testing infrastructure, and all test related documentation.
- Develop, monitor, and intervene on automated test framework for workflow, web services, and user interfaces.
- Work with Product and Development teams to develop and execute test plans.
- Work with Release Engineers to ensure smooth delivery of our applications to our clients.
- Analyze our applications to identify key areas for automation.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the daily test processes.
Desired Experience and Qualification:
- Test experience with financial software
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a computer related field.
- Programming experience with C++, C#, Java, Perl or Ruby, XML, VBScript, VB.
- Experience in the design, development, and implementation of software testing solutions.
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
MSCI Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For MSCI Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!