Qualcomm Jobs for BE, B.Tech freshers in Hyderabad – Apply Online. Qualcomm Recruitment in Hyderabad for freshers as Software Engineer position. BE, B.Tech freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Qualcomm Jobs for BE, B.Tech freshers in Hyderabad:
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT Software|
- The charter of the ADSP stability Engineer is to ensure that the end-product qualifies the defined acceptance criteria (in terms of containing the stability issues such as crashes/resets to an agreeable number for a given number of test hour runs).
- The team is looking for a candidate with strong embedded/RTOS concepts and ability to comprehend and debug failures.
- The position involves analyzing crash dumps & identifying root cause of stability issues (such as memory leak/stack corruption/task starvation/bus hang/device freeze etc) reported by test teams and customers.
- The engineer would have opportunity to interact with different test & technology teams to understand the test scenarios/reproducibility of crashes & follow-up on the fixes for the software or hardware defects found.
- Expected to individually triage stability issues. Possess good analytical / problem solving skills.
- Possess good C, Python programming skills and awareness of operating system concepts is a basic prerequisite.
- Have awareness of any debugger (such as gdb / Trace32 etc) usage / fundamentals of any processor architecture and peripherals.
- Prior experience to debugging embedded systems and C++ programming skill would be an added advantage. Looking for 0-2 yrs of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s/Masters in Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Education Requirements: BE/Btech
Qualcomm Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs