Oracle Job Openings for Software Developer - May 2016. Oracle Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Developer position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Oracle Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Oracle Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Oracle Job Openings for Software Developer:
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: