NCR Job Openings for Testing Engineer Freshers - Apply Online. NCR Recruitment in Puducherry for freshers as Test Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
NCR Job Openings for Testing Engineer Freshers:
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About NCR Company:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- Development of test process using languages C# and VC++
- Development of Product customization site using Classic ASP, VB/.Net, ASP/.Net and SQL 2012 server
- Development and maintenance of various tools using VBA programming in MS Access and Excel & Word.
- Development and implementation of global test systems to support integration of FFKs into regional plant manufacturing processes.
- Development and implementation of global test systems to support NPI Projects.
- Development and implementation of key processes to support the
creation and integration of FFK’s within standard manufacturing test
Development and implementation of key processes to support manufacturing test for NPI Projects.
- Develop and extend the product customization web site which acts as a cornerstone in the dissemination of global customization related information to multi regional and disciplined teams
- Understand certification requirements and develop supporting processes
Liaise with product management to drive customization activities into the advocated arena
- Develop and extend measures to drive improvements in customization processes
- Understand and use NCR tools to enhance processes and measures. EDW data warehouse, Merlin, FSD test systems
- Work cross functionally to provide rapid issue resolution; sales, ICCSs, PS and WCS.
- Instill understanding of manufacturing test and software delivery systems with ICCC role
- Train regional customization teams in global processes
- Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Proficient with C#, VC++, VB/.Net, ASP/.Net, SQL server, Photoshop
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including MS Access, MS Excel and MS Word
- Written and verbal communications in English
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to travel
- Understanding of FSD manufacturing test systems and processes
- Interpret staging documentation and execute via plant manufacturing test processes
- Manage and extend global product customization Website, supporting components and databases.
- Interface between ICCCs, global SLM, Country sales and regional customization teams for issues resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly motivated
- Highly organised and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Effectively manage changes, stress, and ambiguity
- Ability to speak and write technical
NCR Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: