MOL Walkin Drive for freshers in Hyderabad on 16th May 2016. MOL Job Openings in Hyderabad for Trainee Freshers. B.Sc, B.Com, BA, B.Ed freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
MOL Walkin Drive for freshers in Hyderabad:
|Company Name||Mitsui OSK Lines India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Sc, B.Com, BA, B.Ed|
|Industry Type||Export / Import|
About MOL Company:
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), is one of the world's largest multi modal deep sea container carriers having over 100 years of maritime history covering Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Australia and New Zealand, with links to east-west routes. MOL is renowned for its Global Quality Service Standards offering diverse supply chain solutions. As per Forbes 2000 ranking of Top Global Companies, MOL is one of the only Three Global Ocean Carrier ranked among the world's Top 1000 companies. MOL in India was set up in June 2002 before which it operated through general agents since 1966. MOL's business divisions are MOL Liner, MOL Logistics, MOL BackOffice. MOL has set up offices in 7 different locations with Corporate office in Mumbai. At MOL we nurture a conducive working environment steered by open door policies & ample opportunities to learn & grow.
- Graduate Fresher
- Should be Open to Working in Night Shifts
- Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating Bill of Lading
- Refer to the various SOP / Reference Guides available in the dept
- In case of doubt, to check with his/her senior and get it clarified
- Update the excel database / dms with his productivity
- Responsible For Process/ Refresher Training
- Responsible for processing SI requests accurately received through SI Mail box assigned.
- Resolving Queries And Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs. Following up with the pending queries
- Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals.
- Graduate from recognized university with at least 60% marks
- Experience/ Fresher
- Open to working in shifts
- Typing / Keyboard skills (30 wpm and above)
- Good in MS-Excel / Word/ PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of World Geography
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good English Communication (spoken/Written)
- Good Comprehension skills
- Good Team Player / Eye to Details
MOL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
MOL Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 16th May 2016
Walk-in Time: 10 AM
7th Floor, Building No 2A, Maximus Towers,
Raheja, Mindspace, Madhapur,
Hyderabad - 500081.
Share This Job Opening...!!