Microsemi Recruitment 2016 for Software Engineer freshers. Microsemi Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Software Engineer position. BS, MS freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Microsemi Recruitment 2016 for Software Engineer:
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Microsemi's SoC (system on chip) Division is a leader in programmable sense and control SoCs for markets where reliability, security and power matter. The Software and Systems Engineering (SSE) team of SoC delivers a comprehensive eco-system for designing Microsemi’s FPGAs, including design tools, soft IP cores, embedded tools, firmware, hardware boards and kits, solutions and design examples.
As a technical member of the software team the candidate is expected to be involved in the testing of EDA software flows and tools used to design Microsemi FPGAs. In this role, the candidate would work with Hyderabad and collaborate with Software Engineering teams in San Jose, California for all the testing activities by working internally with testing and software integration and development teams.
- BS/MS in EE/ECE/CSE
- 0-2 years of experience for developing and maintaining software systems in FPGA/ASIC domains.
- Background and experience in testing the complex software code for Debug applications.
- Should be Strong in testing software written in C++/Verilog/VHDL languages.
- Analyze, detect and resolve issues with performance, memory, portability and code coverage
- Expertise in writing and debugging using Perl and TCL scripts.
- Highly motivated, responsible, and is a good team player with good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong collaborative, leadership and inter personal skills.
Microsemi Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: