Metacube Off Campus Recruitment Details:
Greetings from Metacube Software!!!!
We would like to publish below mentioned requirement in allindiajobs.in
Metacube is conducting an Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for 2016 Batch (B.Tech – CS,IT, EC).
GET & PURPOSE:
* The GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) program has been created strategically to meet Metacube’s human resource requirements by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment.
* Candidates will undergo appropriate mix of class room and on the job training on one or more of technology platforms such as J2EE, .Net, SFDC, Angular etc.
* BE Computer Science/IT/Electronic students who are in the final year of their Engineering program.
* Students should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in B.E.
* The acknowledgment to eligible applicants will be sent by email at their email ids mentioned in the application form along with the schedule (date , time and venue) of the GET Exam.
* Eligible candidates will appear for GET Programming Aptitude Test.
* Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GET Programming Aptitude Test, will have to appear for Programming Test and Personal interview at Metacube office premises. Personal Interview will be technical in nature.
DATE OF JOINING:
* Offered candidate will join Metacube on 11th July 2016.
. CTC ranges from 3.1 lpa to 3.5 lpa
About Metacube Software:
Metacube is a software engineering services company that has deep experience in developing enterprise level products and applications for a wide spectrum of domains including global trade management, supply chain analytics, manufacturing analytics, business continuity planning, CRM, publishing and eCommerce. These applications have been developed on a variety of platforms. The common denominator in all our services has been our total customer focus, ensuring that each engagement is a success and provides the desired value to the customer.
Metacube’s core competency is in working closely with software product companies to translate their ideas into products using a repeatable process. We bring in successful working experience with several product companies that have been financed by leading venture capital funds. These have been very demanding engagements challenging Metacube to deliver solutions that are generic, extensible, user friendly, and robust.
How To Apply For Metacube Off Campus Recruitment: