Metacube Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers - Last Date: 8th May 2016. Metacube Recruitment drive in Jaipur for Trainee Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for this position.
Metacube Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers:
|Company Name||Metacube Software Pvt Ltd|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
GET & PURPOSE:
GET & PURPOSE:
- The GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee) programme has been created strategically to meet human resource requirement by nurturing talented fresh software professionals in a world-class working environment.
- Candidate will undergo appropriate mix of classroom and on the job trainee on one or more of technology platforms such as J2EE, .NET, SFDC, Angular JS, NodeJs, etc.
- BE Computer Science/IT/Electronic students who are in the final year of their Engineering program.
- Students should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in B.E.
- The acknowledgment to eligible applicants will be sent by email at their email ids mentioned in the application form along with the schedule (date , time and venue) of the GET Exam.
- Eligible candidates will appear for GET Programming Aptitude Test.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GET Programming Aptitude Test, will have to appear for Programming Test and Personal interview at Metacube office premises. Personal Interview will be technical in nature.
- Offered candidate will join Metacube on 11th July 2016.
- CTC of 3.1 lac per annum for the first year from the date of joining.
- CTC of 3.5 to 4.0 lac per annum for the second year from the date of joining as confirmed employee.
- All employees will sign a bond of two years from the date of joining.
Meta Cube Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs: