MasterCard Recruitment for freshers in Pune - Associate Engineer. MasterCard Recruitment in Pune for freshers as Associate Engineer Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
MasterCard Recruitment for freshers in Pune:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Supports and assists with the design, architecture, implementation, security and maintenance of Global, multi-vendor network environments.
- Collaborate with design engineering & operations to implement complex network design solutions encompassing end-to-end Data Center infrastructure, firewalls, switching, & routing that scale for strategic growth.
- Support application teams by maintaining a working knowledge of the intricate inter-workings of MasterCard core applications to ensure they operate smoothly within the existing network architecture, or provide a new architecture if required.
- Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
- Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
- Are you able to work with teams of diverse skills and experience?
- Support assigned projects, which include responsibility for planning, time and cost control, resource utilization and implementation of network environments.
- Provide 3rd level support 24x7x365 for critical & time-sensitive incident determination & resolution covering thousands of devices in the MasterCard Data Center locations inclusive of logical network connectivity, routing, application issues, as well as physical network hardware failures. This requires a high degree of MasterCard specific knowledge and on-site support to reduce downtime during these emergency situations.
- Manage and implement of Check Point Firewalls and security policies in a Global Enterprise Deployment.
- Engineer & implement a large number of simple & complex network and firewall change requests on a daily basis. Moreover, validate the change request is in compliance with security standards and solidify the demarcation between test and production. Manage Change requests to maintain network availability of 99.999%.
- Resolve network communications and operations problems impacting customer or backbone access and performance globally.
- Design, allocate, & implement complex physical, logical, and load balanced IP addressing schemas
- Implement, configure, & troubleshoot highly complex network connectivity solutions for internal & external customers
All About You:
- Understanding of Networking concepts, including LAN/WAN, wireless and Security technologies.
- Understanding with TCP/IP protocol communications.
- Understanding of Check Point Firewalls and network security.
- Understanding of Cisco ASA
- Knowledge of Cisco’s product portfolio.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology and best practices.
- Verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Self starter with demonstrated listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
MasterCard Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For MasterCard Recruitment 2016:Apply Here
Share This Job Opening...!!