JPMorgan Chase Bangalore Recruitment 2016 for Analyst Freshers. JPMorgan Chase Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Analyst position. MBA freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
JPMorgan Chase Bangalore Recruitment 2016 :
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
About The Company:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- JP Morgan's Global Finance teams in Mumbai and Bangalore is an extension of the firm's global finance teams, supporting finance controllership, management reporting, strategy and planning functions for more than 200 entities in Asia, Europe and North America. Setup in June 2002 to provide "Best in Class service" to the finance department globally, the center has expanded to around 1300 people in less than 5 years and would continue to grow in coming years to provide more coverage to global regions and functions.
- To support the growth of Global Finance india, JP Morgan is seeking to hire MBA's for this team. As a finance professional , you will be involved in :
- Business Performance reporting and variance analysis across key measures such as regional, product and client profitability and providing cost and revenue forecasts.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of key revenue and cost drivers impacting business performance.
- Analysis of direct and indirect expenses and providing detailed variance analysis for performance against plans ans trend analysis.
- Providing CFO support for adhoc requests suh as business review decks, process re-engineering and assistance in the planning and budgeting process.
- Supporting the strategy and business development teams and aid senior management in taking strategic decisions by providing fundamental background research.
- Perform ABC costing analysis and internal CFO functions, provide tax support, economic analysis etc,
- Perform risk focussed independant valuation and VAR monitoring controls.
- Global Finance india provides challenging work environment, excellent learning opportunities and professional development opportunities both locally and in the firm's network.
- Good knowledge of finance, accounting and valuation concepts
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access and standard Office suite
- Exceptional leadership, initiative and flexibility
- Close attention to details and ability to work to very high standards
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- 8Willingness to work in shifts
JPMorgan Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs