IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Online Training Overview:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Class is taught by certified working professionals.
- Trainers are working professionals who has been working for different MNC companies such as IBM, TCS, HP, HCL, L&T Infotech, SONY Software, Allianz, CDW, XPO, Johnson & Johnson etc.
- 100% hands on training with real time examples.
- Certification Guidance For IBM Sterling Integrator
- Live support during session hours
- We provide support after training also incase if you need any help in your job duties.
What is Sterling Integrator?
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator enables the security-rich integration of complex B2B processes with diverse partner communities. It provides a single, flexible B2B gateway that enables companies to meet a wide range of B2B integration needs. IBM Sterling B2B Integrator can improve business processes beyond enterprise boundaries and increase visibility into and across supply and demand chains.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator enables you to:
- Improve business processes beyond enterprise boundaries.
- Use security-rich integration to connect with business partners.
- Employ a range of communications methods to meet wide-ranging technology requirements including demands for high performance, high availability networks.
- Manage data and applications with flexible tools.
- Benefit from high availability operations and disaster recovery.
- Work with IBM Sterling B2B integrator Mobile to access capabilities from mobile devices.
IBM Sterling Integrator Online Training Registration Types:
- Instructor-Led Regular Online Training ((Limited Persons Per Group)
- Instructor-Led Online On Demand Training ( 1-1 )
- Corporate Training
Benefits Of IBM Sterling Integrator Online Training:
- IBM Sterling Integrator Scenario Oriented Training
- Materials and Certification Guidance For IBM Sterling Integrator
- IBM Sterling Integrator Access For Hands-On
- Customized Course Agenda For IBM Sterling Integrator Development
- Live-Support During Sessions Hours Of IBM Sterling Integrator
Sterling Integrator Online Training Topics:
These are the topics which we are going to cover in SI training.
1) EDI Introduction
2) Fundamental Components of Sterling B2B Integrator
3) Intorduction to Sterling B2B map Editor :
– Map Editor functionalities
– Mapping preperation & Analysis
– Create, open a map
– Defining map details
– Compiling/Testing a build map
– Understanding of Error Messages
4) Various types of mapping in Map Editor:
– CSV to XML Mapping
– ANSI X12/EDIFACT to IDOC Mapping
– IDOC to ANSI X12/EDIFACT Mapping
– XML to IDOC Mapping
– IDOC to XML Mapping
– Rosettanett Mapping
5) Creation of various kinds of DDF (Data Definition Files)
– XML, CSV, Positional
6) SQL Mapping:
– Mapping Functions
– Creating SQL DDF’s
– Setting up Map Editor Data Sources
– Setup SQL Queries
– Execute Queries
– Capturing results
7) Best Practices in mapping:
– Coding Standards
– Importance of Unit Testing/Assembly Testing/Functional Acceptance Testing/Regression Testing
8) SI Dashboard:
– Business Processes Monitoring
– Configuration of Communication Protocols (AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP)
- Creating TP Profile
- Creation of Contracts
- Import/Export of TP data
- Creation of TP Profile using FTP, HTTP, SMTP
– Creation of Trading Partner Codelist
– Trading Partner Mailbox Setup
– Introduction to Reporting Services:
- Reporting services overview
- Reporting services components
- How reporting services works
- Creating /editing/Formatting reporting services reports
– Services and Schedules configuration
9) Sterling Integrator Business Process (BP’s):
– GPM (Graphical process modeller)
– Services and Adapters
– BP Development
– BP Testing
– Deployment of BP
– Execution of BP
– Hands on experience
Hands on experience on below BP’s:
– Inbound BP
– Outbound BP
– FTP BP
– SFTP BP
– AS2 BP
– HTTP BP
– Sample BP on FSA
– Sample BP on Mailbox
– Sample BP on Translation
10) Sterling FileGateway:
- Basics of SFG
- Communities creation
- Groups creation
- Producer and Consumer partner creation
- Routing channel template creation
- Channel creation
- SFG Support Activities
- Sterling myFileGateway
Contact Us For SI Training:
Drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org