HR Executive Walkin Drive in Concentrix Gurgaon on 11th May 2016. Concentrix Recruitment drive in Gurgaon for freshers as HR Executive position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in interview at the below mentioned location.
HR Executive Walkin Drive in Concentrix Gurgaon:
|Company Name||Concentrix Daksh Services Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Salary||2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 25 countries with a staff of more than 70,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.
- Lead HRP
- Location Gurgaon, India
- Experience Fresher/ 6 12 Months
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Contract would be for 8 months beginning from the DOJ
- Responsible for driving and maintaining various processes facilitating employee engagement, motivation , communication;
- Grievance handling and maintenance of communication channels.
- Facilitate the creating of a world-class working environment that will attract and retain the highest caliber of people
- Drive and execute HR strategies to support and achieve employee relation activities
- Responsible for all employee communication
- Actively benchmark all HR activities and adopt suitable initiatives based on industry trends
- Conduct Employee satisfactions surveys and ensure that it is at expected levels
- Facilitate the driving of organization Culture
- Facilitate (through multiple initiatives) and maintain high morale and teamwork resulting in high employee satisfaction.
- Ensure regular communication happens from Top Management in the form of Town Halls and
- Assist is driving Location level Employee Engagement Events
- Plan and Execute Employee Communication on the floor along with Ops
- Conduct Employee Skips and report out and drive actions to closure
- Assist in Employee related documentation and filing of disciplinary cases with central filing team
- Connect with New Hires and drive Retention
Generic & Behavioral Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts/night along with the team in customer business time.
- Overall should be a good team player with willingness to learn and drive to achieve.
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate Human Resources
Concentrix Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Concentrix Walk-in Details:Walk-in Date: 11th May 2016
Walkin Time: 11 AM
Building No. 14, Cyber City Ph 3,
Share This Job Opening...!!