DHL Walkin Drive for freshers as Customer Service Executive on 10th May 2016. DHL Recruitment in Mumbai for freshers and Experienced candidates as Customer Service Executive Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned venue.
DHL Walkin Drive for freshers as Customer Service Executive:
|Company Name||DHL Supply Chain India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Executive|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A|
About The Company:
DHL is the world's leading logistics group. We are present in 220 different countries/territories where we employ over 5,00,000 employees. DHL offers a unique and diverse portfolio of services to its clients ranging from air freight, ocean freight, international express, warehousing, domestic transport, document management and international mail.
DHL has 3 different divisions - DHL Supply Chain (DSC), DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) and DHL Express. This role is based in DHL Supply Chain. DHL Supply Chain is capable of providing a comprehensive portfolio of services to all its clients including warehousing, distribution and supply chain solutions
- We are looking for Customer Service Executive(Voice) based in Mumbai Vikhroli west.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of Excel/Word.
- Typing Speed 30 words per minute with 95% accuracy
- Willing to work in shifts.
- Excellent communication skill in verbal & written English
- 6days working
- Timely resolution of Complaints, Queries and Requests
- Maintaining the call tracker and updating the same by end of the day
- Ensure to close all the request, complaint and queries within TAT
- Priority needs to be given to the escalations raised by CFA, Pfizer and Field force (PSO, RBM and DMs)
- Verifying and authenticating the reports before sending to the wider audience.
- Ensure to send the reports on time and reports are accurate
- Participation in UAT as and when required ( ramp up and CR)
- Act as a backup for other work stream when required
DHL Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
DHL Walkin Recruitment Details:Walkin Date: 10th May 2016
Time: 11 AM - 4 PM
Walk in Venue:
7th Floor, Tower B, 247 Park,
LBS Road, Vikhroli (W)
Mumbai 400 083, India
Landmark - Home Town - 247 Park