Dell Recruitment for Testing engineer Analyst in Bangalore. Dell Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Testing engineer Analyst position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Dell Recruitment 2016-2017 for freshers
Dell Recruitment for Testing engineer Analyst:
|Job Role||Testing engineer Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- The testing engineering job family is moving from a Quality Control to a Quality Assurance approach, the goal is to evaluate business requirement documents and identify issues before they become software defects using agile methodology.
- Analyzes and conducts thorough quality tests to ensure that software operates properly, is defect-free, and meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Documents and works to resolve all problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to leadership.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience on testing or developing teams.
- Automation experience
- Performs estimation efforts on projects.
- Conducts a range of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Documents, evaluates and researches test results.
- Creates test data to thoroughly test positive and negative program logic.
- Assists in the analyzing of project requirements and design.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate test plans.
- Interacts with other testing members, leader and moderate interaction with development, project management, and limited interaction with business partners and external vendors/suppliers.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications.
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.
Dell Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Fresher Jobs:
How To Apply For Dell Recruitment 2016:
Share This Job Opening...!!