Cyient Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA Freshers on 14th May 2016. Cyient Job Openings in Hyderabad for Junior GIS Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, Diploma Freshers are eligible to attend this position. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Cyient Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, Diploma|
|Job Role||Junior GIS Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
We create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Our leading-edge solutions enable major organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits. Solutions include product development and life-cycle support, process and network engineering, plus data transformation and analytics. We utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries. This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks. We help you make a difference for your customer. This might be a quieter flight, a longer-lasting toothbrush, more robust broadband connectivity, or more reliable GPS navigation. We are proud of our robust internal processes. To ensure your IP security, solution quality and on-time delivery, we align with industry best practices and internationally renowned standards and frameworks. These include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 (information security), AS9100 C (aerospace), and ISO 13485 (medical devices). Cyient is a public limited company and listed on the NSE/BSE stock exchange.
- Required to work on Navigation Product Design & development.
- Analyze the Navigational Digital Mapping Rule like Road Signs.
- Perform creation and maintenance of the geographical databases by digitizing the source material as mentioned in the Project Instruction.
- Perform Quality Checks on data produced by digitization.
- Perform solving of Auto checks as described in the respective project process flow.
- B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Sc in any branch/ BCA and B.Com (Computers) , Year of pass outs: only 2015, 2014 & 2013.
- Candidates with perusing or finished highest degree MCA, MBA, M.Sc in regular mode are not eligible for this job
Cyient Selection Process:
- Paper test based on ( Math, Reasoning , Basic computers)
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Cyient Walk in Details:
Walkin Date: 14th May 2016
Time: 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Walk in Venue:
Infocity, Madhapur, Hyderabad, India