Caterpillar Hiring for Freshers as Associate Engineer in Chennai. Caterpillar Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Associate Engineer Position. Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree fresher candidates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Caterpillar Placement Papers
Caterpillar Hiring for Freshers as Associate Engineer:
|Qualification||Bachler's Degree, Master's Degree|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- As an Associate or Senior Associate Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a cooperative team in the design of new global products and processes.
- In this entry-level engineering position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology.
- You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
- In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas for electrical system;
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems;
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units;
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes related to electrical system; and
- Perform product and process maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum; and
- Strong analytical skills.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Caterpillar Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs