Capgemini Hiring for System Administrator - BE, B.Tech Freshers. Capgemini Recruitment in Kolkata for freshers as System Administrator position. Only 2013, 2014 and 2015 batch BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Capgemini Placement Papers
Capgemini Hiring for System Administrator:
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - System Administarator|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
- Position is open for freshers and experienced with excellent communication skill and willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- ONLY BTECH/BE can apply.
- The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Location: Kolkata
- Experience:0 to 1 yeare
- Resolving Microsoft Outlook issues
- Resolving Network issues
- Excellent communication skill in English, both verbal and written.
- Only B.Tech/BE can apply.
- Candidates should have 55% and above in all levels of education
- Should have passed in 2013/2014/2015 batch only
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Good communication
- No ME/MTECH/MBA should apply.
- Should have done graduation in Regular course and not Correspondence.
Capgemini Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Related Freshers Jobs: