Avery Dennison Walkin Drive for BCA, B.Sc, Diploma Fresher - 18th May 2016. Avery Dennison Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers as Graphic Automation Developer position. BCA, B.Sc, Diploma freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Avery Dennison Walkin Drive for BCA, B.Sc, Diploma Fresher:
|Company Name||Avery Dennison|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Role||Graphic Automation Developer|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
|Salary||1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A|
About The Company:
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
- Work with GPD and operations teams to support new customer programmes and initiatives, ensuring graphics automation routines are available in a timely manner in line with receipt of customer orders.
- Ensure that all customer programmes are created to existing standards relating to Graphics automation, such as coding conventions, procedures, operational manuals and consistency of formatting, etc.
- Provide support to the Internet Development team to assist with testing and review of any new routines prior to deployment in a live environment.
- Resolve any live production related issues with automation routines with an agreed timeframe, currently 24hours.
- Transfer of current formats as appropriate to all relevant sites, ensuring accuracy and consistency of formats on a global basis for all automation maintained programmes.
- Review and monitoring of automation to ensure maximum benefits in each of the operational sites.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- B.Sc., (Computer science)/ BCA/Diploma in Computer Science with Freshers to 2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge about C, C++ ,
- Breif Knowledge about Java , Java Scripts
- Knowledge about logics, Data Base Management
- Should be willing to work in shifts(6:00AM-2:00PM and 2:00PM-10:00PM)
Avery Dennison Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Avery Dennison Walkin Details:Walk-in Date: 18th May 2016
Interview Timings: 1 PM - 5 PM
Avery Dennison ,
RBIS ,90/ 91,7th Main Road,
III Phase, Peenya Industrial Area,