Avani Tech Walkin drive for Dotnet Developers:
|Company Name||Avani Tech Solutions|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
- An Associate Software Engineer supports and works under the direction of the Sr. Software Engineer by providing services related to software programming.
- Associate Software Engineer will work closely with team members to create solutions for moderate to complex enterprise level requirements in groups or individually.
- Need to know the work flow and Project Management tools usage.
- Get familiar with Company Policies and follow it.
- Should be a good team player.
- Understand requirement and work on projects by following coding standards and quality and participate in peer review.
- Update himself/herself with the current web technology.
- Should be proactive in both technical and non-technical aspects of the business.
- Should be competitive and efficient.
- Assist Software Engineers in the project and help trainee software engineer.
- Participate in product/project planning.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teams.
- Other duties as assigned by Reporting Manager.
Technical Skills Required:
- Must be experienced in creating applications using technologies such as OOPs, PHP, CakePHP/Zend/YII/CodeIgniter, Web Services (REST/SOAP), MySQL, NoSQL (advantage), JQuery(Angular is an advantage), HTML & CSS.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and Frameworks like CakePHP/ Zend/ YII/ CodeIgniter.
- Must have experience with PHP, MVC Frame work,CSS, Java Script,Ajax..
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming techniques.
- Must have demonstrated resourcefulness in the software development process and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have a minimum of working knowledge in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle: requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Good skills in database design and knowledge of RDBMS systems
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification).
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Ability to bring in fresh ideas and diversity in work style
Avani Tech Solutions Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Avani Tech Solutions Walkin Details:
Walkin Time: 10 AM
Prashanthi Towers, 8-2-293/82/564, A-43,
Near by: Samsung Showroom
Road No: 92, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad,
Contact Person: Nishtha