Amazon Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Freshers on 1st June 2016. Amazon Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Technical Support Associate position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, PG freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You Can crack the interview check Amazon Placement Papers. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Amazon Walkin Drive for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Freshers:
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, PG|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- Tech Support Analyst – are technical analysts with fair amount of technical skills.
- They understand technical nuances involved in light weight operational tools, configures, troubleshoot, support, and modify internal end user tools/applications.
- They modify/configure software that extends the functionality of the system or tool, improves business processes, helps end users do their jobs better, and works within the overall system architecture.
- The successful candidate will have a flair for problem solving, is a fast learner, pro-active, enjoys working in a large/medium/small scale distributed environments, has good configuration, debugging and troubleshooting skills, is able think on the feet, is detail oriented, and can communicate well with teams across and cross functions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of one or more operational tools or components
- Collection and presentation of relevant application performance statistics
- Release and Deployment of configurations to the production/test environment
- Develop good code in object oriented environment (Java)
- Performs entry-level programming tasks associated with the configuration, debugging, and support of software applications and tools in a particular domain area.
- B.Sc/BE in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0-2 years overall technical support experience.
- Experience in Java or open source based technologies. Understanding of XML based applications.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Detailed knowledge of MySQL / MSSQL or other RDBMS.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
- Big Picture: solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Proactive: You display energy and initiative in solving problems. You follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable: You undertake a variety of tasks willingly. You adapt quickly to new technologies and products. You work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Handling Stress: Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicates effectively with a wide array of individuals at Amazon, and gets the right things done.
- Quality: You demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness.
- Integrity: You act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional: You work within your teams process. You confront problems (even when outside your own domain), propose solutions, take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off. You have a positive, can-do approach to work.
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 1st June 2016
Time: 9 AM
40, SP info City, B Block, 5th Floor,
MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Kanthanchavadi,,Chennai – 600096