Amazon Job Recruitment for Freshers as Device Associate – Bangalore. Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for freshers for Device Associate Positions. Any graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. You can also check Amazon Placement Papers to clear the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Also Check:Amazon Recruitment 2016-2017 For Freshers
Amazon Job Recruitment for Freshers:
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Salary||IT – Software|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Amazon Now is a new, disruptive service that provides Indian customers with 2 hour delivery on tens of thousands of products available through the Amazon Now mobile app. We are looking for software engineers to be part of the Amazon Now Technology team.
- Device Associates test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
- Device Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
- Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Freshers to 1 year of testing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand test cases and execute them
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
- Experience is testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs