Accenture Walkin Drive for freshers from 5th to 7th May 2016 (100 Openings). Accenture Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as associate Position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Job Openings for voice process:
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary||1,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Accenture hiring passionate young employees with good communication skills & a drive to work with a winning environment.
- Designation : Associate
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Any Graduate/Under Graduate fresher or with 1 year of experience.
- Proactively communicating with various teams with in the client
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Good oral communication
- Shift timings :Rotational
- Salary as per your experience
- Work Location : Bangalore
- Transport boundaries: Transport facility will be provided Transport
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bannergatta Road Opposite to Christ College
Contact Person: Rajath