Accenture Recruitment 2016 for Testing freshers in Hyderabad. Accenture Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Automated Functional Test Planning-Preparation-Execution position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Accenture Placement Papers
Accenture Recruitment 2016 for Testing freshers:
|Job Role||Functional Testing|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About Accenture Company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Experience in two or more of Functional automation tools UFT / RFT / Selenium / Test Complete / Coded UI /Test Partner / SilkTest / Ranorex / Telerik (1 opening) OR
- Experience in two or more of Service Virtualization automation tools CA Lisa / IBM RIT & RTVS / HP Service Test /SOAP UI (1 opening)
- Experience in two or more of SAP test automation tools Worksoft / CBTA / UFT (1 opening)
- Experience in two or more of New age automation tools DynaTrace / Splunk / App monitoring tools. (1 opening)
- Programming constructs and Testing methods Good to Have: 1. Domain knowledge Location Flexi – Any location
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs