Accenture Mega Walkin Drive for 2016 passout freshers on 18th May 2016. Accenture Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Backend operations Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. You can also check Accenture Placement Papers before attend the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Also Check: Accenture Recruitment 2016-2017 for Freshers
Accenture Mega Walkin Drive for 2016 passout freshers:
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Backend Operations|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- Accenture Walk in on 18th May between 12pm-2pm for a special hiring drive for Freshers -Backend Operations
- We have 50 + exciting openings for highly skilled professionals in Fleet operations – Backend
- As Fleet Service Correspondent you will be responsible for accuracy of the data being used to secure the fleet. You will be responsible for driving the team by using Ops Management skills to help achieve client objective.
- Education: Any Graduates (B.E students cannot apply).
- Awaiting results/TY Appeared students can apply but not KT pending students. Also, The Date of Joining will be after Mid of May.
- Operational Responsibilities
- Work reports showing titles not mailed to correct parties and follow through till title is delivered to customer.
- Track new titles not delivered to title center.
- Work used car titles to ensure they are ready when time for disposal.
- Work with auctions to deliver titles needed for wholesale disposal.
- Interaction with field Sales Reps to help deliver titles for sold vehicles to dealers.
- People Management Responsibilities
- Good team player
- Coach rest of the team on quality aspects or new learning when required
- Expert level capability in use of desktop software (MS Office Suite, with focus on Excel)
- Organized, timely, pro-active and highly productive
- Strong Verbal and written communication in English
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Accenture Walk-In Details:
Bldg. No. 10,
Contact Person: Hiral /Nikita