Accenture Job Openings for Business Analyst Freshers in Chennai. Accenture Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Business Analyst position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: Accenture Placement Papers
Accenture Job Openings for Business Analyst:
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Ensure compliance of business environment to Information Security requirements defined by the certification bodies that Accenture BPO is certified to and to client contractual requirements
- Ensure compliance to client specific Information Security requirements
- Conduct regular audits to check the effectiveness of Information Security
- Participate in managing controls for SAS 70 audit across India BPO.
- Support the various teams to be complaint to ISO 27001 requirements and various other Information Security requirements as defined by the certification bodies that BPO is getting certified for.
- Work with various teams to implement Information Security Management System which includes asset but not limited to identification, risk assessment, and Information security training
- Implement client specific Information security requirements, if any
- Provide feedback to enhance information security setup, templates etc
- Conduct Information Security Vulnerability Analysis in their day to day activities and propose mitigation controls for the vulnerabilities identified.
- Provide periodic status on Information Security.
- Perform audits as per audit schedule defined and submit clear and accurate reporting of the findings. And to work with the teams to implement corrective and Preventive Actions
- Co- ordinate with external auditors, deals and SPOcs to identify and clear issues .
- Work on internal audits for pre- testing
- Co- ordinate with internal team, global and External auditors to contribute towards the SAS70 report for India DCN.
- Maintain appropriate records , backups and data.
- Overall Management
- Management of Information security and SAS70 for assigned client teams and facilities
- Input to management reporting and to highlight risks with compliance
Accenture Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs