Xerox Recruitment 2016 for Freshers – System Consultant Associate. Xerox Job Openings in Uttar Pradesh for freshers as System Consultant Associate position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through below mentioned link.
Xerox Recruitment 2016 for Freshers:
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Role||System Consultant Associate|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
- Responsible for the specification of systems architecture and identification of components. Researches, analyzes, designs, proposes, and delivers IT architecture solutions that are optimal for the business and IT strategies.
- Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy.
- Ensures architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices for existing and planned systems remain compatible within IT infrastructure.
- Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
- Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
Xerox Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs